around the block.

01 February 2014

around the block quilt.
in a continuing effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day.

today's quilt is around the block.
retirement definitely deserves to be recognized as a lifetime achievement.
i love the design play of this quilt.
it's simple yet effective, and perfect for gift giving.

quilt stats:
size = 60 1/2" x 60 1/2"
fabric = kona solids for robert kaufman
piecing = molly culley
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = around the block from quilts made with love

retirement or not, this is a fun quilt to make. (and give!)

xo, rachel

Pin It!

3 comments:

Carla said...

It's much bigger than I thought. Beautiful.
I've been thinking of an all solids quilt

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

this is really an interesting block...and great quilting.

mjb said...

I love this one!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...