rachel's peanut butter delight.

09 March 2009


layer #1
12-14 crumbled graham crackers
1/2 cup melted butter
mix together and press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.

layer #2
1/2 cup jif creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
8 ounces softened philadelphia cream cheese
8 ounces thawed cool whip
mix together and spread onto graham cracker crust.

layer #3
1 package vanilla instant pudding
1 package chocolate instant pudding
3 cups of milk
mix together and spread onto peanut butter layer.
place in fridge until pudding starts to set.

layer #4
8 ounces thawed cool whip
spread on top of pudding layer.
then add 10 chopped miniature reese's peanut butter cups right on top.

and you're done.

IF there are leftovers, cover & store in the fridge.

this is a must have dessert in the griffith house.
it's perfect for potlucks, bbq's, family gatherings, and plain ol' wednesdays.
trust me, my family flocks to it.

warning: i can NOT be held responsible if you stand at the fridge with the door open, eating it straight from the dish with a spoon.

*my friend shannon gave me this recipe a million years ago, so, it's really hers, but we call it mine.*

xo, rachel

Pin It!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... YUM!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Yum! Thanks for the recipe!

Trisha said...

I think I just gained 10 lbs reading the recipe! It looks SOOOO yummy! Definately have to try this one!

Tacha said...

goodness me - wow!

Donna said...

This explains the whole domestic goddess thing! I will be trying this for my family soon ... chocolate and peanut butter, I don't see how it could NOT be amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh my, this looks like I need to make it right away! Thanks so much for sharing!

Pat said...

OMG.....talk about sugar overload!!! LOL Looks very good, though.

Purple and Paisley said...

the paisleys will so be having peanut butter delight this week! thank you for the recipe! ☺

Stacey said...

Wow!!!!! that looks devine!!! And I LOVE all things peanut butter and reeses!! i am gonna have to try this, thanks!! (i do groceries tomorrow, yippee))

The Rausch's said...

that looks absolutely delish! Thanks for sharing!

V and Co. said...

i don't want to make it i want you to bring/send me some! do you think it would make it okay in a box in the mail? ;)

Nancy said...

OMG!!! My family is gonna love this. My hips won't, but they will LOL

Thank you so much!!

Nanette Merrill said...

All I can say is HOLY COW.

Thimbleanna said...

YUM!!! This looks a lot like the lemon recipe I posted -- only chocolate which is even better!!!

Darci said...

Those look amazing!!! I will have to try this out since peanut butter are both mine and my hubby's favs.

Shelly said...

OMG girl, but that looks and sounds divine! Two of my all time favorite foods in one! Think I’ll have to get the ingredients SOON and try it!

Jana Nielson said...

Diet Killer!!!

a good yarn said...

It has no calories, right?

Dionne said...

Oh My Goodness! I think I gained 20 pounds just READING the recipe! That looks SO good!
Cheers,
Dionne

Elizabeth said...

Rachel, I made this for a family reunion last week. What a hit! Thanks for a great 'keeper' recipe.
Elizabeth

CJ said...

Made this early this morning to take to the church potluck BBQ today. I took my camera to get a picture something like yours but when I went to see if the pan was 1/4-1/2 empty so I could get the shot it was COMPLETELY empty!!! Everyone loved it - just like you said. :D Thanks!

Bird said...

this looks sooo yummy its sinfull!! :D

TidyMom said...

Oh MY WORD!! This sounds AMAZING!! I've bookmarked it to give it a try some time......after we come down from our Christmas sugar buzz!

~TidyMom

Nancy said...

Rachel,

I wanted to let you know that the PB Delight is a hit in this house. I made it last Thursday, went away for the weekend, came back Sunday and it was GONE!!! I only got one piece (which honestly is probably better for my hips LOL)

Thank you so much for sharing the recipe

Beth said...

looks SO yummy!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...