hubby's yum-o veggie pizza

24 November 2008

shane & i made this together this evening.
just thought i would share the wealth.

what y'all will need:
2 pkgs {8ozs each} cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 pkg hidden valley dressing mix
2 tubes pillsbury crest rolls
1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese {2 cups-ish}
veggies of your choice

mix together cream cheese, sour cream & ranch mix.

spread crescent rolls dough on cookie sheet.
{we spray ours with cooking spray.}
bake until lightly brown.
{375' for about 11 minutes.}

once cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over crust.

sprinkle with veggies & shredded cheese.

note: you can use any type of veggies.
broccoli, onion, carrots, peppers, etc.

hope y'all enjoy.

xo, rachel

Pin It!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMO.....MMM! Jo xo

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi Rachael, I was going through all my Christmas Cottages, and wanted you to know that I just love your block ( I actually asked Nanette if I could have it) I love anything to do with Peanuts and their they were in the window. I also love your blog and will be back to visit. This will really age me but so what, i have a 27 year old daughter and she makes my veggie pizza all the time, LOVE IT. happy Thanksgiving

TaraB said...

That pizza looks delicious!!! Wait - I get a pay it forward...I'm soooo excited!

Kritta22 said...

I'm coming over from the B&W challenge. Your site is soo cool!
I'm sad I missed your pay it forward!
You are so going on my blog roll!

Nanette Merrill said...

Wow that looks so good!

Dawn said...

Hey there i though i finally stop by and say hello and i love reading your blog... PS... SA,ohio rocks (I live there as wel) me and my crafty self lol

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

That is one of my FAVORITE recipes!~~~XXOO, Beth

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...