happily ever after.

31 January 2014

happily ever after quilt.
in a continuing effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day.

today's quilt is happily ever after.
hearing about couples who have remained married for years upon years makes my heart happy.
i look up to these relationship superstars.
this quilt is a celebration of time spent together.

quilt stats:
size = 54 1/2" x 54 1/2"
fabric = palladium and maasai mara for dear stella
piecing = rachel griffith
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = happily ever after from quilts made with love

who has an anniversary quilt on their to make list?

xo, rachel

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sharrieboberry said...

Very pretty!

StitchinByTheLake said...

You know I haven't thought about an anniversary quilt until I read this post but since we will hit 50 years this fall I'm going to think about that. I know I wouldn't want to do a wedding ring quilt - I love them but I have a really special one my mother made for me. Thanks for the idea! blessings, marlene

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...