books for barter.

20 April 2009


okay yall.
i have been doing some spring cleaning in the rachel quilty stash.
today's unwanted treasures...books.

i don't wanna just hoard these books anymore.
what's the point??? lol.
i've used them and now i'm done with them.
all of them are in mint condish. promise.

so here's where yall come in.
if you want any {or all} of these books, email me and we'll talk turkey.
{we can barter for a few fat quarters, a charm pack, or whatever.}

ssg3369 {at} hotmail {dot} com

currently:
all books are still available.
lots of scraps went to donna for a sweet charm pack by moda.
quilts for baby went to krista for a candy kisses charm pack by moda.
both christmas books went to pat.
{i'll update this post as they go.}

p.s. to see full cover pics of all of these books: see my flickr photostream.

Pin It!

11 comments:

Sherri said...

I sold all three of my quilt books on my Etsy shop last week! It worked out great... so good luck!!!

Kritta22 said...

Oh I want the Baby Quilt one!!!!

What do ya wanna trade???

Pat said...

I'd like either the Holly Jolly one or the scrap one....but I haven't a clue what I might have that you would like to trade........hmmmmmmm

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Spring cleaning over there?? Feels good doesnt it?

Anonymous said...

I'd love the Calendar kids one. Do you think it would cost alot to post to NZ????

Micki said...

it's great to do spring cleaning.
Micki

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, looks like fun! Are you for hire??? ;-)

Nanette Merrill said...

What a good way to make changes.

sewtakeahike said...

I so envy you Rachel! I have magazines from 10 years ago I can't bring myself to get rid of. Good luck finding new homes for your books!

Zarina said...

Rachel - I'm interested in the LOTS OF SCRAPS. I'm from Malaysia so if you are interested in our fabric (non-cotton thou), we can do a swap.

jen duncan said...

Hi Rachel- I just followed Quilt Taffy's link over here (love that block!) Do you have any of these books left? I'd love to send fabric :-)

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...