lookie what i got...

02 January 2009

so i did it.
i became santa's helper and helped myself to these fabrics!!!

but wait...i can justify myself:
a} i HAD to have them for the black & white quilt challenge.
b} it knocks 2...yes 2...quilts off of my monster quilting resolutions list.
{'black & white quilt challenge' quilt AND the 'almost irish' quilt.}
and c} i just wanted to okay???
hahahaha.

aren't they beautiful???
i mean i know my camera sucks hardcore right now, but you get the gist.
{click to make bigger.}
note to self: new camera is definitely coming my way via tax refund!!!

and breaking news:
as of right now...17 lucky gals have already signed up for
please join us!!!

and seriously...sign up for my giveaway!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I had a dream about that calendar quilt so count me in! It should be lots of fun! Do I have to sign on here??

I still love those red!

a good yarn said...

I was just looking at that mag - and that quilt - yesterday! Great fabrics, can't wait to see your finished!

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

Simone de Klerk said...

Funny, I did sign up, but I can't find my name in the comments. So once again, I would love to sign up for this challenge! This looks like so much fun. I'm going to make it my special 2009 quilt (O: Looking forward to hear from you (O: And last but not least, thanks for organizing this!

Shanna said...

That is a great pattern for that beautiful fabric! I am still having a hard time choosing a pattern...there are so many beautiful ones to choose from!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...