okay ladies...

03 January 2009

to everyone that has signed up for the
please send me an email with YOUR email address!!!

ssg3369{at}hotmail{dot}com
{with 'calendar quilt challenge' in subject line please.}

alot of ladies that signed up showed up as 'no reply'
i NEED this info.
the sooner the better!!!

WHEN YOU SEND ME YOUR EMAIL
I'M GONNA SEND YOU A SPECIAL INVITATION!!!

thanks so much.

also if you have signed up...
please help be proud of your challenge and add the button to your sidebar.
{feel free to blog too!!!}
HUGE thanks going out to the ladies that already have!!!
yall rock.

now to everyone that hasn't signed up for the challenge:
join us!!!
we'd love to have you!!!
promise!!!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I just sent you an email :OD

rachelmp said...

Hi Rachel. I've started and I have blogged about it too - yay!

Anonymous said...

Just tried to send you an email and it bounced. "Mailbox unavailable" was the reason.

so, it's: diesel{dot}doll{at}yahoo{dot}com

Thanks for making this so much fun!

Kritta22 said...

I'm so excited about this!!

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck......will sit this one out as I know I can't do everyday......

Shanna said...

Hi Rachel, I would love to join the fun!!
sqragan@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Shanna

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...