christmas cottage block exchange.

19 November 2008

nanette {and terri} hosted one awesome swap!!!

look at all the fun cottages i got.
aren't they cuter than cute???
yall should be able to click on the pic to make it bigger.

i want to recognize all the gals that made these.
so we will work in a clockwise manner.
starting in the top lefthand corner.

tara {no blog.}
third one is mine...gotta love the celtic knot roof.
carolann {no blog.}
jane.
cate {no blog.}
karen {no blog.}
elaine {no blog.}
micki. {from ireland!!!}
and lastly lily.

didn't these ladies do a great job???
i honestly ♥ every single one of them!!!
i can't wait to make a christmas wall quilt.
yall should see the one that trisha is working on. i really ♥ it.
{and i can't wait to make a fall one like this!!! it's my fav.}

and to think that all this started from a tutorial.
:O)

i'm curious as to where my blocks live at now!!!
so if you have one...please tell me.
i can't wait to see them in a quilt.

this was the 2nd swap i signed up for.
it just SO happens that the deadline for this one came first.
{so i'm counting this one as my 1st swap.}
i ♥ the experience and can't wait to join another one.

p.s. i'm working on a new tutorial for yall!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Fun isn't it. I will need to do another one next year. It is very fulfilling to see all the cottages.

calicodaisy said...

I'm glad you have one of my blocks and stopped by my blog, too. I can't wait to see what everyone does with them. I hope I make a quilt fast so I don't forget about it all. I was glad to be part of Nanette's project, though. Thanks for offering to help me with the facebook think. -- Michele

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...