wanna see my babies???

06 June 2008

so i thought that maybe, just maybe, yall would like to be introduced to my babies. these are my rugrats...the ones that i have to TRY to quilt around. lol. the biggest baby, the hubby, was at work when we took this, so it's just me & them. i DO love this picture, we took it this past monday after jackson's graduation. so from left to right: there's miss melanie nicole who is 2 1/2 years old, she's gonna be the one to keep me on my toes. tehehe. then there's little ol' me. and then there's mister andrew jay who is 17 months old, his smile seriously makes me get the 'warm fuzzies' inside. and lastly there's mister shane jackson who is 6 years old {going on 13}, he just graduated kindergarten on monday...geez that came fast. so, i know's it's not quilting related, but everyone likes to show off their kids...and i would like to see all of yall's too. {hint hint} and don't laugh, but i totally had to hunch down to get even IN this picture, WHILE i tried to take the picture myself. hahaha. it was funny to say the least, and i think we all giggled the whole time. i love these kind of moments!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is seriously my all-time FAVE picture of all of you! You are all like twins! Uh, I guess that would be like, quadruplets, duh! LOL....

Love, Aunt "Me"

Canarella said...

you are truly blessed

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...