pathways.

27 January 2014

pathways quilt.
in a continuing effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day.

today's quilt is pathways.
perfect for teens and grads.
this quilt is sure to be cherished for years when made in school colors.
i really love the playfulness of this quilt.
the design feels improvised but is actually controlled, and makes a big statement.

quilt stats:
size = 59" x 63 1/2"
fabric = kona solids for robert kaufman
piecing = karrielyne winters
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = pathways from quilts made with love

who has a graduation quilt on their to make list?

xo, rachel

Pin It!

5 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh Rachael....this quilt is gorgeous!! I love the soft color

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful. I too love the colors!!

ChristaQuilts said...

It's gorgeous!

Michele T said...

This quilt reminds me of sea glass - love the colours and the design. Oh and the quilting is lovely too!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

I have always admired that quilt and want one in the exact colors! Gorgeous! Actually, all the quilts have been drool-worthy!

Peggy in NJ

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...