oh happy day.

26 January 2014

oh happy day quilt.
in a continuing effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day.

today's quilt is oh happy day.
your family and friends deserve to be celebrated on their birthday.
do it with a quilt.
i love that this quilt can easily be adapted to the recipient's taste and favorite colors.

quilt stats:
size = 66 1/2" x 81 1/2"
fabric = marmalade by bonnie & camille for moda
piecing = molly culley
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = oh happy day from quilts made with love

who has a birthday quilt on their to make list?

xo, rachel

Pin It!

5 comments:

Sew HappyNess said...

I love this quilt. I have the perfect fabric for this in my stash that I have been looking at for the longest time and not known what to do with it. Thank you so much for sharing. Your book is now on my birthday wish list!!
Sew HappyNess

Sam said...

Beautiful quilt, I love the Bonnie and Camille fabrics.

mascanlon said...

Lovely quilt! Met Darla today at R2CA so sweet!

Angela said...

What a great quilt! I really like the fresh, spring colors.

Linda said...

I've liked this quilt from the first time I saw it. I now have the book and some Marmalade scraps (one of my favorite collections!) so I am all set to get the quilt done, hopefully soon.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...