flower patch.

19 October 2010

flower patch.

ah. flowers.
the kind that don't induce watery eyes & runny noses.
:)

the first time i showed yall this quilt, it was hanging at spring market.
{direct link HERE.}

well now it's published & the kits are ready to go!!!
yayyy!!!

this quilt is the perfect cure for cabin fever.
and would be perfect for a little girl's room.
note: this is SO going in melanie & lindsey's room.

quilt stats:
pattern = flower patch by rachel griffith
*as seen in december/january mccall's quick quilts*
fabric = fun flowers by holly holderman for lakehouse dry goods
size = 62 1/2" x 62 1/2"
quilting = darla padilla

kits are available HERE.
& single issues are available HERE.

so yall go get yourselves a kit!!!
and then tell me if you did...cause i'm nosey curious like that.

Pin It!

12 comments:

Nancy-Jane said...

Oh my goodness! This is BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations!

Jansie said...

Really, really pretty. Great design. Congrats!! Hope it flies off the shelves. >:D

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait for my quick quilts magazine to come!! I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

Apparantly I just had to wish it to come true. I just went out to my mail box and yippee skipee, there was my copy of quick quilts magazine! I am looking at your pattern now and loving it!!

Stacey said...

super cute, and love the pics on fb, lindsey is a doll!!

miss~nance said...

Gorgeous quilt, love the bright colours.

Gail

susan said...

just stumbled on to your blog--love it!
Love the music too--can you share artist/title?

Susan said...

well I feel silly--after I asked, I scrolled down to the bottom--I answered my own question--thanks for giving me the opportunity

Sew Many Mamas said...

I LOVE this quilt! The colors are so beautiful - fresh and springy! Can't wait for it!
Are the kidos dressing up for halloween? Come on over and share your Home-Made Halloween costumes!
http://www.sewmanymamas.com/2010/10/easy-halloween-costume.html

Lady Keira said...

I absolutely love this quilt. Are the flowers appliqued and could it be done by a beginner (me)?
Keira

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

oh oh oh ! this is stunning ! you have many good ideas and do GREAT work ! congrats !

Mary Malone said...

hope this is in the right spot. I voted for the haunted house quilt bom. I liked them all - some seemed too difficult for me (the circle one) but I already have the whole patern for the HH quilt!
Wish me luck!
Mary Malone
maryandruss@wi.rr.com

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...