full swing.

16 March 2010

full swing.

it's a great feeling when your quilts come home sweet home.
all feels right in the world.

like when you see a little finch build it's nest.
or like when you wake up to fresh buds in your flower garden.
or like when you see bunnies hopping around your backyard.
*warm fuzzies*

full swing.

my full swing quilt was in texas visting the fat quarter shop gals.
they've been putting together a kit for yall.
yayyy!!!

isn't it deliciously springy???
:)

note: full swing quilt kits will be available soon.
sign ups are now though!!!
{click here to sign up to get your very own kit.}

full swing.

seems spring is in full swing in ohio.
now if only my grass would turn green.
:P

~quilt stats~
size: 66"x66"
block size: 15" finished.
fabrics: botany by lauren & jessi jung for moda.


{{my sponsors rock!!! yall should check out fat quarter shop.}}

Pin It!

29 comments:

Emily said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

sew, sew pretty! :)

Rachel said...

Very pretty! Love the fabrics you used, especially that binding.

Molly said...

Gorgeous quilt! :) I love that line, and your design is delightful too! :)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

yay for quilts coming home!!

Lauren said...

Wow!! This looks beautiful... I love the white! It really makes the colors pop! Thanks so much for posting!

Terriaw said...

Oh boy, that looks like a fun new quilt project to dive into! I especially love that green. Definitely reminds me of spring. Look forward to the kit being available.

Dresden Quilter said...

It is a gorgeous quilt. I am glad it came home to roost safely.

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful! so springy. the quilting is perfect

Unknown said...

That's fabulous! Love it.

corners of my life said...

It is so beautiful and so comforting at the same time. Your talent is amazing.

Kim Brackett said...

Very pretty! Love the Botany fabrics. I'm so ready for spring!

Linda said...

WOW!! What a talented artist you are. I have just found your blog and have become a follower.
If you get time drop by. I am having a giveaway. Beautiful quilt.

Julie said...

such a lovely quilt!

Very Shannon said...

gorgeous! i love it!

Lisa said...

very springy indeed! we have the same brown grass in upstate NY

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and fresh looking!

Thimbleanna said...

Love that quilt Rachel!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful quilt and spring is in full-swing here too! I love it!

Cristin said...

Very pretty! Fabulous design ~ and yeah... crocuses are popping up, but grass is still brown in Central Ohio :-(

fiberdoodles said...

LOVE it! So very pretty. Good job ;)

michelleml said...

very beautiful quilt. Would you recommend for a beginner???

Teresa Marie said...

I really like this.

Deanna said...

very nicely done!

do you do your quilting yourself or have someone do that for you? i've been looking for a source!!

deanna

Nanette Merrill said...

It is really lovely.

Michelle Lovatt said...

You have a beautiful blog. What tallent you have. I just started my own blog and I have a lot to learn!!! Thanks for sharing your tallents with us.

Michelle

sandra said...

VERY springy! i love it!

Sinta Renee said...

your quilt is very cute! Wbat a fun and fresh design! Love it!

Quilts on Bastings said...

Gorgeous quilt, beautiful fabrics - lovely quilting!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...