irish flood quilts update.

16 December 2009

just wanted to give yall a quick irish flood quilts update.

packages received: 8
blocks received: 50
battings received: 1
fabrics donated: 1 fat quarter bundle
longarm services donated: 2

for all yall that have donated so far...
yall have made my heart happy.
thank you.

and i wanted to pass this along...
the amazing gals at irish quilting magazine have been SUPER busy!!!
they have already HAND delivered 30 quilts!!!
{30 quilts!!!}
isn't that awesome?!?!

i know that christmas is in 9 days but there's still time to help!!!
for details go here.

and here's another way to help out...
my pal elizabeth is auctioning off one of her quilts to help out.
{not just any quilt...her dolly dresses quilt!!!}
go check it out...& help out if you can.

thanks again to all my bloggy pals for block/batting/longarm donations!!!
and thanks to the fat quarter shop for the fat quarter bundle!!!

my next irish flood quilts update will reveal quilt tops!!!
{maybe even a few completed quilts!!!}
yayyy!!!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

looks like a good pile, i wish i could help, but circumstances interfere. glad to see so many others that can!! i cannot wait to see pics.

Lexilooo said...

I've made several for you! Can I still send them along?

Sherry said...

Rachel...you're a star. We've been busy and we'll stay busy for however it takes--in the giving mood!!

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel, I don't know how I missed the original post. I would love to donate longarm services should you need more. I love to do this kind of thing. Just let me know.

SewCalGal said...

Wonderful news Rachel. I am hopeful to be able to finish a quilt to send soon...but have been fearful of being too late.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

an encourager said...

Yay; you got my blocks!!! Isn't it cool that so many are helping? Wonderful, too, are those busy elves at the Irish Quilting Magazine - wow!!!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

yay!! let me know when the first quilt needs some quilting!!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...