well...

22 March 2009

o' righty...
one kiddo is completely better...yayyy!!!
but my little tots are still under the weather...boo!!!

my house needs some serious cleaning.
i'm talking hardcore lysol & bleach cleaning.
i'm sick of us being sick.

i am way off course on my quilty projects.
nothing drastic i know...but enough to wig me out.

my hubby coaches football. jackson plays football.
spring conditioning starts tomorrow.
team mom here, so i'm gonna be busy with that.

so with all that being said...i'm thinking of taking a short break from my blog.
i know, i know...but i'll be back.
promise.

{and on top of that...my internet is acting up. yuck!!!}

Pin It!

12 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

come back soon Rachel!

a good yarn said...

Take as much time as you need. Everyone needs to be cossetted for a while (and that includes you!)

Take care of yourself...Ann :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe there is still sickness in your house. Here is to hoping everyone is better real soon. We'll all be here when you return. Take care.

Pat said...

Hope things improve soon...at least we will know why you are missing....and I, too, can't believe, that your household is still down with all this sickness. *sigh*

Nancy said...

Oh Rachel, I am so sorry that you still have the sickies lurking about.... take some time, take some rest and come back when you can. We will all still be here...

Sew Create It - Jane said...

We've got the lurgy here too...My eldest has just been put on antibiotics...

Hope you enjoy your break and come back soon ;o)

andsewon said...

We all have to do what is best for us...wishing you all well soon!!
Hugs!

Nanette Merrill said...

busy busy, it is a busy time of year, get well there

Gari in AL said...

I think a break is called for considering what you have been through for the past week, two? I know you'll be back because you will miss us. No prob.

Dawn said...

Sometimes we just need some time off!! Hope you all get well and you will be back soon. So how many times have you watched Twilight? 3 times at our house! LOL

rachelmp said...

I hope you are all getting better. Enjoy that break and all that Twilight watching too!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand, I am a mommy to four. Life throws alot inbetween us and our children and spouse. Use your time away to creatively recharge! HUGS from one busy mommy to another.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...