march madness: quilting bee style

24 March 2009

see what happens when you take a little break?!?
you become productive.
well i, rachel, become productive.

i'm still taking that break...
but while my internet is being user friendly, i wanted to show yall these.

the mermaid lagoon.
made for nettie.
{this is my march block for the cottage quilting bee.}


the cat block with reversibility powers.
made for viv.
{this is another march block for the cottage quilting bee.}

and the reptilian house.
for dianah.
{this is my march block for bee inspired.}

march is also MY month for bee inspired.
i've already started getting my blocks back.
they're most beautiful pinwheel blocks EVER...man i ♥ pinwheels!!!
i wanna wait to show yall ALL of them.
so be on the lookout for those.

Pin It!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly have been productive. I am assuming that you are all better. I hope the kids are doing better too!

jabeybaby said...

I love that reversible cat block, very cool!

Lauren The Artist said...

When I saw the 2nd picture of the cat I thought "Now why'd she turn him upside down." I didn't see the black cat at all 'til I read the text. Very neat.

Pat said...

I have to admit, I didn't see the cat until you mentioned reversible cat block and I went an looked again. Really neat!!! Good job and I'm glad you are feeling better.

Tacha said...

Great cat block! Very cool idea.

Thimbleanna said...

Great blocks Rachel -- I can't wait to see your pinwheels!

Donna said...

Rachel - you continue to inspire me ... now I want to make some cats! (Only way my husband would let me have one in the house!) I'll miss you during your break. Take care!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the blocks and yes you are very productive.

V and Co. said...

you have been busy!

Ky said...

http://www.hostessblog.com/2009/03/hey-twilight-lovers-drink-up-printable-vampire-bottle-labels/

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...