sweet baby kisses.

15 December 2008





my sister got it!!!
today!!!
impressive since i mailed it friday.
{it was worth paying the extra money.}


she promised me on friday that she would call me AS she was opening the box.
and she did!!!
{good girl.}


this is my sister's 1st baby.
she's due the 22nd...but she's really about to pop.
tehehe.


it's hard being in ohio while she's in colorado...
but at least her & baby quintan will have a piece of me in their house at all times.


this quilt was SO fun to make.
it seriously turned out SUPER cute.
cuter than i envisioned.


the pattern is called sweet baby kisses.
{it was in the winter 07' quilts & more magazine.}
SUPER easy.
SUPER cute.


my sister LOVES it!!!
she thought that the diaper bundles were the cutest things.
they made her giggle.
and i was SO lucky to find an outfit that matched the fabric perfectly.
how lucky was i on that one???
:D


please trust me when i say...
"my camera doesn't do the fabric ANY justice."
{getting a new camera SOON. hopefully.}


and of course as soon as i get pics of him wrapped in his quilt...
i'll share them with yall.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

What a terrific gift for your sister and her new baby! Everything coordinates perfectly! I'm betting she was crying tears of joy!

Kritta22 said...

Oh it's beautiful! Nice work! You are going to be an auntie! Auntie's are the best!!

antique quilter said...

everything is adorable !!!
love that quilt it is perfect for a baby quilt.
glad your sister loves everything, how could she not?

Trisha said...

Very cute! I love the colors. So fun to have found a matching outfit!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...