secret santa's revealed.

30 December 2008


o' righty.
i had the pleasure of playing secret santa to miss chookyblue.
{yes...THE chookyblue!!!}
she seems to ♥ it...yayyy!!!
what you are looking at is a little wall quilt with a matching fabric basket.
i also sent her an american quilting magazine.


now my secret santa was miss julie.
{for some reason it won't let me post a link to her blog.}
thank you, thank you, thank you julie!!!
my daughter immediately fell in love with the ornaments.
i can't wait to put them out on the tree next year.
my kids devored the chocolate by the way.

the secret santa christmas swap was great!!!
thanks again to donna for hosting!!!
{you rock donna!!!}

Pin It!

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

How could she not love it! Such cute stuff Rachel. Good for you.

Chookyblue...... said...

of course I love what you sent me.......now I need to try some fancy stitches.........and nice ornaments from Julie..........thanks for being my Secret Santa........congrats on being an Aunt......

Julz said...

Yay I am so glad they arrived safely and that you like the xmas ornaments - they are so fun to make :) Just catching up on your blog - hope your wee babe is feeling better, incredibly scary seeing them hurt... Hugs Jx

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...