four seasons quilt swap 5. {post #2 for today.}

03 December 2008

well i've went and done it again.
i gave myself another deadline.
haha.

i am gladly going to part of the four seasons quilt swap 5!!!
exciting i know!!!
seriously i think it's an honor to have been chosen to participate.
{thanks margaret.}

here's the reason i am writing a whole post about it:
{and don't hate on me for posting twice in one day!!!}
there is a 50 person sign up limit...but we are currently only at 25.
hi my name is rachel...
and i'll be your recruiter today.
*in my best semer fi voice*
"4sqs5 wants you!!!"
you get to be part of a SUPER fun swap.
and of course get an awesome little number for su casa!!!
did i mention you qualify for a sweet little button like mine???
haha.

seriously though...join...you'll be glad you did.
you can read ALL the details here.
{or click on the button in my sidebar.}

hope to see yall there.
who knows...maybe i'll be making your prize.
:D

Pin It!

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh I went to play with you but I'm still a way beginner and need to work on my skills before I join with the big dogs. Maybe next year. Thanks for the invite though!

Jana Nielson said...

Must...resist....temptation......must...not ...give....in.....

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...