strickly by accident.

14 November 2008

i walked in...and there it was.
this amazing vintage christmas fabric.
it was love at first sight.

here's the story:
i walked down to the quilt shop today.
{with 3 kids. i know...crazy!!!}
when i walked in this fabric was sitting on the cutting table.
{because a lady had just bought it before i walked in.}
this beautiful fabric called to me.
"rachel...you NEED me!!!"
so i fought with myself for all of about 2 seconds.
looked straight at the clerk and told her i NEEDED some of that.
she giggled and cut it for me.

i am SO glad that i bought it.
i would have kicked myself for coming home without it.

don't you love it???
it's a jolly christmas ll by edelen wille.

i'm not sure what this fabric's destiny is...but at least i got it...right!?!
hahaha.

and lastly:
don't forget to cast your vote for my giveaway!!!
winner WILL be drawn tomorrow night!!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

That fabric is awesome!!! I love it!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

That is a cute piece of fabric. It's a new piece to me. Sometimes you just HAVE to get it.

Nanette Merrill said...

I've never encountered that lovely fabric before! I think I need some too! I really NEEDED it before my cottages, well not really. But it would have been cute to use. Still is, really because I'm not sick of making them.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...