september block=cookie jar

11 September 2008

i'd like to introduce yall to my cookie jar block.
ain't he cute???

i'm not sure why my camera thinks he's pink...because he SO is not.
he's actually a darkish red color...with a little pink knob.
{my camera has been cranky lately. he'll get over it.}

this is the 1st block of pat sloan's 'i believe' sew along.
it's not to late to join in on the fun!!!
{just go here for some info.}

did you know that there's only 104 sleeps until christmas???
maybe i'll get those ownership papers for my ireland property.
{see this post if you are lost...lol.}

p.s. there's only 11 days until my 26th birthday!!!
{and momma will be here in '12 and a wake up'}

Pin It!

1 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh.. my camera thinks purple is blue.. so I think it's the mood they get in. Your block is very cute!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...