happy fall yall.

12 September 2008


























happy fall yall.

today is my 75th post!!!

here in ohio it looks, feels, and smells like fall.
that's why i wanted to share some fall eye candy with yall.
so my house is being attacked by pumpkins.
they've been spotted everywhere!!!
{and this is just SOME of them.}
tehehe.

and i just wanna say that my camera is NOT playing nice with others!!!
like in the first picture...that quilt has the best colors and you can't even tell it.
{to see a much better picture of it...go here.}

guess what i'm making for supper tonight...jack o' lantern pie.
more on the tomorrow. promise.

p.s. there's only 10 days until my 26th birthday!!!
{and momma will be here in '11 and a wake up'}

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Love your fall decorations...wish you could send some of your fall weather out west!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Looks like you're all ready for Fall, my very favorite season. I'm loving this cooler Ohio weather.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...