i <3 moments like these.

27 August 2008














well yesterday was the 1st day of 'back to school' for jackson.
{the first pic is him waiting for the bus.}
how cute is that???


it was almost time for jackson to come home,
and we wanted to all be outside to great him.
{it's a BIG day starting 1st grade!!!}
so the hubby {the hunky hunk in orange shorts} did some yard work,
the babies played with 'trees'
and i was head photographer and baby wrangler.
:D

we had a great afternoon.
it was SO fun to just sit back and watch my kids be kids.
{and to watch them help daddy with the 'trees'}

i love moments like these.
and i'll treasure these pics for the rest of my life.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Rachel! They are precious :o)

Carrie P. said...

Those pictures bring back a lot of memories when I sent my kids of on their first day. Yes, these times when you kids are little are very precious. They grow up so fast.

Karen said...

Oh, yes. I remember my first day of school very well and also my children's. Such fond memories.
Love the music that plays when I get on your blog.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...