sashay.

03 June 2015

sashay.
i've been working hard on a new pattern release.
i have four new patterns in all.
i'll share the first two with y'all this week.
the last two will follow along soon.

up first, sashay.

sashay.
this quilt is layer cake friendly.
if y'all are anything like me, i like to hoard, i mean, stash layer cakes.
so, grab your favorite layer cake, some coordinating fabrics, and a background ... boom. you're done.

this quilt does use a template, which is in included, but don't let that put you off.
it's simple to piece and goes together smoothly.

sashay. close up
i love this design and i'm hoping that y'all will, too.

quilt stats:
size = 70" x 70"
fabric = happy go lucky by bonnie & camille for moda
quilting = darla padilla

so, if you're looking for your own sashay pattern:
the pdf pattern is available HERE. (ships via email after your purchase.)
be sure to share your sashay quilts on social media using #SashayQuilt. i can't wait to see what you make!

xo, rachel

Pin It!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Looks great - I love a layer cake! Amazing how much you can get out one!

mascanlon said...

Very fun quilt Rachel, hmmm I just might have a few layer cakes hanging around.

The Rx quilter said...

This is super cute and perfect that it uses a layer cake :)

Christine S said...

This is so pretty!

Karee said...

We are on a kaleidoscope ride together! I love your quilt and I love that you used a collection from a season or two ago --- Gasp! What a relief that it is not the latest and the greatest but rather just a favorite treasure.
I am committed to creating beautiful quilts with my beautiful stash. Thank you for the visual encouragement!
And enjoy a family-centered summer!

Cindy said...

I love this design - I need some layer cakes!

JaymeMade said...

I love this! So pretty.

Penny said...

What a great quilt! Wonderful colors! Love your new design/pattern and that it uses a layer cake!!

pinkquilter said...

Good Morning Rachel! I just wanted to sent a note and check on you and see how your progress is going on you getting back up to speed? I have found myself being in a rut myself and I so hate it! I have distanced myself from all the people I used to quilt with first because my husband had gotten will with some heart issues and I dropped out of everything to be with him more, but he has gotten better but I have just never reconnected. I have found myself staying at home really just wanting to be a home body. I haven't really picked the quilting back up. I have started looking at blogs and on facebook trying to get myself more interested and I am but once it get home I am so tired from work I just veg on the couch with him. I know I have to get out of this rut and reengage! its is just so much harder than I ever thought! Anyways just thinking of you and wishing you the best from Texas!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...