sweet cheeks.

24 January 2014

sweet cheeks quilt.
in a continuing effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day.

today's quilt is sweet cheeks.
this is my go to baby quilt when i need a shower gift.
it's perfect for both boys and girls, comes together quickly, and is oh so sweet.

quilt stats:
size = 36 1/2" x 36 1/2"
fabric = odds and ends by julie comstock for moda
piecing = rachel griffith
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = sweet cheeks from quilts made with love

who has a unisex baby quilt on their to make list?

xo, rachel

Pin It!

3 comments:

Will Cook for Shoes said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the colours and how it all came together. I can see why this is your go-to baby quilt!

tgallop@mts.net
www.willcookforshoes.ca

StitchinByTheLake said...

Any new mom would love getting this! blessings, marlene

mjb said...

It has no white! So surprising :)

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...