bitsy baby.

22 January 2014

bitsy baby quilt.
in an effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day for the next few weeks.

first up, bitsy baby.
simple and sweet for your favorite little guy.
i love this quilt for its traditional yet modern feel.
it's perfect for using those special little bits in your stash that you don't want to throw away.

quilt stats:
size = 40 1/2" x 40 1/2"
fabric = scrappy
piecing = molly culley
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = bitsy baby from quilts made with love

who has a baby boy quilt on their to make list?

xo, rachel

Pin It!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! This one looks fun to make. I'm glad you are showing us your quilts. I've been dying to see more of them!

Always In Stitches said...

I am so lucky. My husband bought your book for for me for Christmas. Lucky lucky me.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...