the spooktacular series.

29 July 2013

the spooktacular series.
so, do you like halloween/fall?
y'all already know i do.
i'm a fall girl. especially in the summer.
it's a sickness.
but i'm not complaining.

because of my love of all things orange and fallish, i was asked to join the spooktacular series.
what is it?
well, basically it's a week long blog hop of five different bloggers posting halloween-ish tutorials.

you know you want to join along.
and here's why: it's fun, it keeps your mind off of the heat, and there's a giveaway.
simply visit all these lovely ladies on their scheduled day.
i'll show y'all my project on friday.

the schedule:
july 29th: ellison lane quilts
july 30th: alida makes
july 31st: the sewing loft
august 1st: sew happily ever after
august 2nd: ps i quilt

so, happy hopping.

xo, rachel

Pin It!

4 comments:

Brendajos said...

I am so excited about this! I have fat quarters of this fabric and was looking for inspiration for a wall hanging or something. Can't wait to see the ideas that you have. I didn't want to lose the pattern by cutting blocks too small. Bring on the hop! :-)

Mary Anne Drury said...

Sounds like a fun blog hop ! I LOVE Fall !! (especially about this time of July when I'm SO done with heat and humidity !!!)

Tammy said...

I lvoe Halloween and fall. My most favorite time of year.

Jennifer Mathis of Ellison Lane said...

Can't wait to see what you stitched up Rachel! Thanks again for being part of the hop! xo

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...