ps i quilt: sew & tell.

19 February 2013

i love finding what peeps have made based on my patterns and tutorials.
here's what some of y'all have been up to ...

Top!! YA!!
josie mcrazie's version of my impromptu quilt. (pattern HERE.)

black and white quilt 2
strlightstitchr's version of my full swing quilt. (pattern HERE.)

friendship bag
amylouwhosews' version of my friendship bag. (tutorial HERE.)

This snow isn't good for much but it does make a pretty quilt photo backdrop. This Hello Betty postage stamp went to my mother-in-law.
kldemare's version of my postage stamp quilt. (tutorial HERE.)

Scruffily Pillows
karrielyne's version of my scruffily pillow covers. (tutorial HERE.)

grocery bag dispenser
mary1602's version of my grocery dispenser. (tutorial HERE.)

_DSC9027
sfranks4's version of my disappearing nine patch quilt. (tutorial HERE.)

Fabric Wreath
messygoat's version of my fabric wreath. (tutorial HERE.)

Rainbow Smitten Quilt
anna_levengood's version of my smitten quilt. (pattern HERE.)

Origins Scruffily
paisley crazy's version of my scruffily quilt. (tutorial HERE.)

just lovely.
all of them.
go ahead and click through the pics and tell these peeps how awesome they are.

if y'all have made anything based on my patterns or tutorials, please feel free to add them to the ps i quilt: sew & tell group.
we all love a bit of show & tell, right?

xo, rachel

Pin It!

7 comments:

Katie B said...

Thanks for including my postage stamp quilt! Kinda makes me want to steal it back from my mother-in-law. :)

mascanlon said...

Ok, today's goal, get the backing put together for my postage stamp quilt and send it off to be quilted! Oh and make the binding too so I am ready to go when it gets back! Thanks for sharing all these sweet bits of inspiration!

Sewing Mom said...

That must truly be rewarding and fun! Love the show and tell. =)

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

I love them all ! :D I can't imagine how wonderful all these pretties make you feel since you designed them !!! YAY

Susan R said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't peeked in lately and boy was I surprised and pleased to see your blog today! What talented peeps you have Rachel.

I've followed you for years and I am so pleased that you have come so far. You deserve every good thing the future brings. Congratulations!

Angie said...

Thanks for the shout out! You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I think I'll go have some sweet tea in your honor. :)

Rika said...

Beautiful siwing projects!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...