at last.

15 November 2012

breaking dawn part 2 :)
tonight is THE night.
i have a date with miss ashleigh. (my niece/bff)
and it's finally time to see part 2 of breaking dawn.

so here's how our night will look:
hours of standing around waiting to pick the perfect seat.
way crowded, way loud theatre.
over priced buttery popcorn with twizzlers.
and edward cullen.

i can't wait. :)

the TWO winners of the amy butler spots fat quarter bundles are ...
stacey and sonia.
ladies, email me: rachel (at) psiquilt (dot) com

rachel

Pin It!

9 comments:

Sonia B said...

Wahoo!!!! Thanks.

Cindy said...

Congratulations to the winners! I won't lie...I'm jealous! :) And have a GREAT time at the movie!! I'm going on Saturday. I can't wait!!

Stacey Napier said...

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Congrats the winners from me too - going next week with dd to the AMC Fork and Screen to see it!

ME said...

I am so excited to see Breaking Dawn Part 2!!! My girl friends and I have went to all the others together and we have ticket to this one tonight!! Enjoy the movie and congrats to the winners!!
Christa

Unknown said...

Gotta see the movie! A great date night!

thepiececorps said...

I went for opening night as well, loved the reactions-audible reactions- by those who apparently had not read the books! Have made every opening night, one was a triple play at Aurora theatre! and yes congratz and green eyes for the winners!

QuiltNut Creations said...

It was sooooo good! I'm going again tonight; can't wait!

Lindsey said...

Did you LOVE the movie? I've seen them all, and I thought this one was by far the best.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...