to market, to market.

25 October 2012

my bags are packed. :) #quiltmarket #travelhandmade
my bags are packed and i'm headed to houston.
boy, i love quilt market.
i can't wait to see everyone and everything.

i'll blog when & if i can. promise.
i do hope y'all will follow along with me via instagram the next few days. (@rachelgriffith)
i'm 99.99% positive that i'll be snapping pics and sharing them there.
-the pic above is via instagram-

anything particular y'all want to see?!?!

oh, and as promised ...
the winner of the halloweenish fat quarters is jess.
email me: rachel {at} psiquilt {dot} com

rachel

Pin It!

8 comments:

Average Quilter said...

I can't wait - I'm going next weekend - my 1st

Anonymous said...

have a fun time

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

have a fabulous time !! for all of us who cant go :)

Lauren Hawley said...

See you there, Rachel!

Sallie said...

Congratulations to Jess! Have fun in Houston, Rachel!

Martha said...

How exciting, have a wonderful time. I'll be following you on instagram.

Sherry said...

Have a great time - safe travels!

mascanlon said...

I know you'll have a ball and thanks for taking us along too!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...