new york. <--in pictures.

20 October 2012

i'm only like 8 months late showing these, but ... i've been a little busy.

new york, new york.
-new york, new york.

our lovely hotel room.
-our lovely hotel room.

NYC-iphone-26
-me taking a breather before hitting times square.

NYC-iphone-7
-times square!!!

NYC-iphone-25
-the lorax.

NYC-iphone-24
-m&m wall.

NYC-iphone-23
-wicked!!!

NYC-iphone-1
-giant m&ms.

taking the subway :)
-taking the subway.

supper with friends at lombardi's pizza in little italy :)
-supper with friends at lombardi's pizza in little italy.

NYC-iphone-3
-mmmm. lombardi's.

me & my baby :D
-me & my baby.

rice to riches :)
-rice to riches.

NYC-iphone-4
-our hotel.

radio city music hall :)
-radio city music hall.

magnolia bakery :)
-magnolia bakery.

mamma mia :D
-mamma mia.

ready for NYC day 2
-ready for NYC. day 2.

tkts :)
-tkts.

we have mamma mia tickets!!! :)
-we have mamma mia tickets.

NYC-009-new2
-coke.

NYC-010-new2
-us.

hubby making some evening plans :)
-hubby making some evening plans.

NYC-iphone-5
-the lorax. again.

serendipity 3!!! :D
-serendipity 3!!!

NYC-iphone-9
-serendipity's famous frozen hot chocolate.

NYC-iphone-10
-mmmm.

yep. we're gonna see alan rickman today!!! :D
-we're gonna see alan rickman today!!!

NYC-iphone-6
-ms brown.

NYC-013-new2
-jerry o'connell and ME!!!

NYC-016-new2
-alan rickman!!!

omg!!! i just got jerry o'connell AND alan rickman's autograph!!! :D (yep that's trip mcnealy AND professor snape!!!)
-omg!!! i just got jerry o'connell AND alan rickman's autograph!!! {yep, that's trip mcnealy AND professor snape!!!}

NYC-iphone-8
-ricky martin.

THE sardi's :)
-THE sardi's.

i love this man!!! :)
-i love this man!!!

bubba gump =)
-bubba gump.

disney :)
-disney.

NYC-018-new2
-times square. again.

NYC-028-new2
-new york public library.

NYC-033-new2
-me & my honey.

NYC-038-new
-*sigh*

NYC-039-new2
-i LOVE this city.

NYC-025-new2
-hubby.

times square :D
-our last night in times square.

general consensus: we had such a blast.
these pics only touch base on a little bit of our trip.
we're currently planning our next NYC trip.

ps. most of these pics were taken via our cell phones, so don't judge the picture quality too harshly, please. :)

rachel

Pin It!

16 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Ahh...these photos bring back great memories of my last trip to NYC. So much fun to be had!

mascanlon said...

It's always fun to look back and see the photos from a great time!

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun - I've never been to NYC but its on my Bucket List! That frozen hot chocolate looked amazing.

Kate said...

Sigh, I love NYC. Looks like you had a great time. Two trips and I still have heaps I want to see!

New Salem Homestead said...

Hey, let me know when you come back. I live 90 minutes north of Manhattan. Would love to meet you! Did you visit The City Quilter?

Josie McRazie said...

Rachel... I think I would have peed myself getting to see Jerry AND Alan in one day! Hell in one lifetime! LOL. Thanks for sharing!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Looks like a fab holiday! I love new York, love the lorax and love magnolias!!

Sandra said...

Aah. I'd love to go to NYC. So much NOT my hubby's thing to do. Although...we did go to Paris for our honeymoon and he did enjoy that. Maybe our kids will take me one day!!

Sandra said...

Aah. I'd love to go to NYC. So much NOT my hubby's thing to do. Although...we did go to Paris for our honeymoon and he did enjoy that. Maybe our kids will take me one day!!

QuiltinGram said...

Never been to NY but have had the frozen hot chocolate!!! Yummiers..Oprah had a show couple yrs back where she showed all her favorite things. You could go directly to Serendipity site and get 2 for the price of one..ended up costing lots due to cost shipping to Canada. Well worth it. Gave the extra tin to my BFF!!
Looks like you had a wonderful trip!
CathyC in Alberta

Die Fischerin said...

Many Thanks for the wunderful Pictures from New York.
Astrid from Germany

MamaLadyBug said...

I love the pictures!!!! I love how you filled your days and nights!!!! I love that you had a great time and lived your vacation to its very fullest!!!! Thank you for sharing and your photos are GREAT!

Jaci said...

NYC is probably one of my favorite vacations! So much to do! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Unknown said...

I am sad that I did not get to see Alan Rickman in Seminar. The play is still open--currently in LA with Jeff Goldblum, but I LOVE Alan Rickman, and would prefer to see it with him! I am in NYC at least once a year, and it is such a nice change from LA!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Amazing pictures! I had to do a double take on those pictures with the famous people...how cool! I can remember Jerry O'Connell from his "My Secret Identity" days...it was one of my favourite shows as a kid :o)

DKB said...

Great pics, makes me want to 'visit' NYC and I live there!!! Looks Ike you had a really great time

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...