an update.

23 July 2012

thanks for all the emails and comments about my father in law.
it means more than i could ever express.

he came home last week, but then we had another scare and he was back in the hospital this past week.

he came home yesterday and we're hoping {& praying} that everything goes back to normal.

i'm really looking forward to getting myself back on track.
i know that i have more than my fair share of looming deadlines, but i really just miss things.
things creating, blogging and actually sewing two pieces of fabric together.

so here's to getting back in the saddle. and soon.

ps - and me no likey this posting without pics thing.
my next post will have a picture.
i guarantee.

rachel

Pin It!

13 comments:

Stacey said...

glad to hear all is trying to be well, i hope your father in law a safe recovery. i know all about missing things, creating, sewing, etc. i have been packing, and packing up most of my sewing room, except for some little bit, and all of a sudden i got all these ideas, and now i am afraid i gotta undo some boxes, aye aye aye.
i hope all is well with you and your family.

Go-Go Kim said...

Sending thoughts,prayers and healing vibes to your fil.

mjb said...

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family:)

mascanlon said...

Hoping he has turned the corner Rachel and that things soon start getting back to normal.

MIss Sherry said...

Rachel, My name is Sherry and I am a praying type and have been praying for your FIL ever since you posted about his heart attack. I am asking God for a full recovery for him. Blessings to you, your husband and to his family.

nhlady said...

YAY!!

You have been missed!!

Richardson said...

I have been watching everyday literally to see how you guys were. I'm glad our prayers were heard and things are getting better. Know that we care about you out here in blog land.

Hugs,
Vicki R
sunraesban@yahoo.com

Sandra said...

Please be aware that there are lots of us out here in blogland thinking of you and your family; holding your FIL up in our prayers. And sending you big quilty hugs!

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear everything is going better for you and your family...you have been sorely missed!
Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

SuzyMcQ said...

Take good care of yourself, Rachel. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Library Gal Quilts said...

Life is so fragile, and so are we! Take care of yourself and your family. So glad that things are looking better. xo Pam

Beverly said...

I'm so glad to hear your father-in-law is home and doing better. My prayers are with you all that he will continue to do well.

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Hang in there, you know we will gladly wait for you to get back on track and that family comes first, always.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...