year of the babies.

26 March 2012

year of the babies.

today's agenda was planning out a baby quilt. for my cousin.
the baby shower is in two weeks. in georgia.
and yall see how far i've gotten. lol.

to give myself some credit, i have decided to make a baby impromptu quilt.
i'm pretty stoked about it!!!

fabric = bungle jungle by tim and beck for moda

fyi: be prepared to see alot of baby quilts this year.
2 pregnant cousins. 1 pregnant niece. and a partridge in a pear tree.
happy year of the babies.
:)

♥ rachel

Pin It!

10 comments:

Barbara McD said...

Any chance of another Baby Griffith? With those beautiful brown eyes?

Melinda said...

It is SO the year of the babies! I had mine just before the end of last year and now I have five pregnant friends/relatives! I like to call myself a trendsetter. Ha!

Betty Lou said...

Look forward to the baby quilts, especially the one for the partridge. I think we quilters work best with deadlines.

Quiltn Mama said...

EVERYONE at my job seems to be pregnant so I'm in the quiltmaking business too...must be something in the water, huh?

CathyK said...

Must be something in the water!! ;)

Lindsay@fortheloveofcotton said...

Can't wait to see what you make! I just took a look at those fabrics. They are precious!!! Can't wait to get my hands on some. Thanks for the preview.

Thimbleanna said...

Yay for Babies! I can't wait to see the new little quilt!

Josie McRazie said...

Babies seem to be croping up all over! Honeyman's work (firestation) will see SEVEN this year!! And we do not live in a huge city!!

Esch House Quilts said...

Yay for babies and baby quilts! It's still early in the year too :)

That fabric looks like it will make a darling baby quilt.

Susanne said...

Those fabrics look yummy! Perfect for an impromptu baby quilt. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make. I have two nieces that are expecting - I'd like to make something for their babies! Happy Sewing!!!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...