leprechaun snack mix.

16 March 2012

leprechaun snack mix.

what y'all will need:
4 cups lucky charms cereal
4 cups corn pops cereal
1 medium bag {12.60 oz} m&m's of your choice <--plain, peanut, peanut butter, dark chocolate or pretzel.

the making part:
have your handy dandy kiddo helpers mix all the above ingredients in a big bowl.
serve immediately or place in snack size ziploc bags to share with friends/classmates.

we break it down like this:
lucky charms so we're extra lucky.
corn pops for our pot o' gold.
and chocolate because leprechauns LOVE chocolate.

rumor has it that if you leave this yummy snack out, those rambunctious leprechauns will be good little leprechauns all day long.
;)

hope y'all enjoy.

xo, rachel

Pin It!

6 comments:

mascanlon said...

Thanks Rachel! My 2 granddaughter s are coming for corned beef (along with their parents...lol) and I know they'll love this! Poppy is off to the store now!

Karen said...

This should be illegal ! Lovel corn pops!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

yum!! I forgot about corn pops, when I'm in America I HAVE to have them - delicious!!

Unknown said...

So totally gonna have to do this!
Thanks for sharing!
Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

Josie McRazie said...

WOW sugar high!! LOL!!!

Jansie said...

I love this! My boyfriend and I were just trying to rack our brains thinking of a St Patty's Day appropriate dessert. This makes a very special snack and/or dessert. Coolness. :)

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...