revamping.

19 September 2011

revamping.

definition of revamp:
remake. revise. renovate. reconstruct.

yep.
that pretty much sums things up in the griffith house.

let me 'splain...
i went from having 1 kiddo in school to having 3 in school.
which is quite the adjustment if i do say so myself.

football & cheerleading is in full swing.
practices 3 times a week with games on saturdays.

the hubby is now officially back to work since his surgery.
which i'm very, very thankful for.

and if you mix all that with my 4 kiddos battling fall colds on top of an unexpected hospital stay...WHAM it's 2 weeks later.

i'm remaking, revising, renovating & reconstructing.
so here's to revamping.
:D

above pic courtesy of revamping my stash :)
*fabric sources noted here*


♥ rachel

Pin It!

12 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Hope everyone is now completely well? Gorgeous fabric stack!

Brooke said...

Can so, so relate - at our house add a move 4 months ago!!

Linda Cates said...

Always glad to see you pop up on my Google Reader. You were my first blog and have been very influential in my desire to quilt. Glad things are (sort-of) settling down in your household. Beautiful fabric you have sitting there waiting for you. What is it?

Josie McRazie said...

We all go through it and then wonder how we used to do it 'the old way'! I cannot remember how in the world I ever held a full time job (retail hours) with my Husband on a Fire schedule (24 on 48 off) and still juggled my three kids! You can do it! I have faith in you!
Oh I have to thank you for your tutorials as well! Just bought material for a pinwheel! Thanks!!

Kimberly said...

That's a lot of re & re! I can so relate... but it's all good stuff if it makes you happy!

Jenn at The Little Shop of Stitches said...

Glad you are back in the swing of things. We missed you!

Library Gal Quilts said...

Missed you and hope things just get better and better!

Linda said...

It's good that your priorities are right. Those of us in blogland will still be here when you have time away from your family to spare!

Karen said...

I hope things settle down for you all, or at least into a routine, and that your husband is not only back to work, but well mended... and, may I say, what a lovely collection of fabric you've pulled together... can't wait to see what they become...

Dawn said...

Fall is my favorite time for revamping. Enjoy every crazy busy minute of it :)

Gail said...

well, here's to things getting back to normal for you and SOON!

pinkquilter said...

I have missed you so very much!
But We all totally understand life, kids, hubby, the whole rat race! But also sounds like you will have some more time to yourself to play with your stash...or until miss lidnsey decides to want your undivided attention! LOL But you know what you are the best and we will take what ever we can get of you! So you just do what you can do and call it good! Many hugs from Texas!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...