summertime.

02 July 2010

summertime.

yall know how it is...it's summertime.

kids wanna live outside sun up to sun down.
mouths & lips are dyed by extreme popsicle consumption.
playing in the rain.
every night = ice cream night.
over crowded beaches & pools.
sunscreen = the smell of the day.
sandwiches = the lunch of choice.
everything else in the world just ceases to exist.
*like my laptop & my sewing machine*

and now it's a holiday weekend.
so we'll times that list by at least 10. HA>

happy 4th of july weekend yall.
we'll catch up next week. promise.

p.s. to answer several emails at once...eclipse was amazing.
edward & jacob's banter totally made the movie.
just sayin'.

Pin It!

12 comments:

Chartreuse Moose said...

A truly delightful post that says it all! Thank you!

rachel griffith said...

testing, testing.

Anonymous said...

I am sure you hear it all the time, "enjoy these years while they are here". But the splashing in puddles times go by so fast! Have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

Splashing in puddles - ah childhood memories! Makes me want to find a puddle somewhere and jump in it and feel the mud ooze between my toes!

handmade toddler clothes said...

I love your photo.

KarrieLyne said...

You are so right! About summer and the tent scene! My favourite part, in the movie and in the book. :)

Heather said...

It's funny because I just texted my friend today and said "my kids are filthy! I love summer!" :D

ohiostar5 said...

Enjoy every minute---too soon they are all grown up and have families of their own. BettyLou

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

looks like so much fun! wish i was there to join in!!

Jacque. said...

What an absolutely wonderful photo! Happy 4th!

corners of my life said...

What a sweet photo . . .

teedle. said...

What a great photo! Enjoy the summer =)

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...