christmas in april.

15 April 2010

12 days of christmas.

so 12 days of christmas may just be my most favoritest christmas line of all time.
not. even. joking.

that kate spain...she's brillant i tell ya.
{thanks k for being SO awesome & for ummm letting me steal your pics.}

12 days of christmas.

the quilt shoppe has 2 of my moda bake shop goodies kitted up for yall:
my christmas table topper & my scruffily quilt.
{there's a limited supply of each...so get 'em while they last!!!}

christmas table topper.

i'm thinking i need a 12 days table topper this christmas, aren't you???
{12 days of christmas table topper kit here.}


scruffily.

& i personally need every scruffily quilt i can get my hands on.
{my original scruffily quilt is the most used quilt in my house. no lie.}
{12 days of christmas scruffily quilt kit here.}

it's april...so if we all get started on christmas quilts now...
we should be done by midnight on december 24th, right???

Pin It!

10 comments:

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

yay!! your quilts are gonna look super cute in 12 days!!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I too ♥ 12 Days. And your design does look so cute in that line!

:)

I've got meself a FQ bundle, layer cake, and jelly roll so far...

amylouwhosews said...

Can.Not.Keep.Up.

Too much cuteness all the time!!!

audrey said...

I have a 12 days layer cake and at the moment I'm taking a break from slicing up a figgy pudding jelly roll. I'm thinkin' scruffily might have to be done in some plume ;)

letrecivette said...

Ciao Rachel I'm Monica from italy and eveythings that you made are very beautiful!Bravissima Ciao

Kris said...

Lol! Maybe! (I'm a quilter. Can't guarentee any finishes)

Mistea said...

Love the colours in 12 Days - not sure I'd get finished for Christmas 2010 but maybe another year!
Beautiful quilts.

Ellie Roberts said...

I LOVE 12 Days, and a Christmas scruffily is giving me visions of sugarplums and it's not even summer! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS IN APRIL IS PROBABLY HOW MUCH TIME I NEED TO MAKE A QUILTED GIFT FOR DEC 25 TH LOL !!!!

quilterfaye said...

rachel,the colours are beautiful.i look forward to making my own scruffy quilt!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...