home again, home again.

09 July 2009

hey yall.
we're home again, home again.
home sweet home.

i know i'm not the first person to say this...
but i need a vaca from my vaca.
i am SO tired.

i missed my machine!!!
{and my pretty fabrics!!!}

i really, honest to goodness meant to blog more.
i went down with the goal of blogging at least every other day.
obviously that didn't happen.

but the good news is...
i took over 1000 pics and i'll be sharing them with yall.
{in between regular posts.}

AND i went to the most amazing quilt shop EVER while i was gone.
i promise i took about 100 something pics in that place!!!

things might continue to be a little quieton my blog.
only because i have ALOT of catching up to do.

things like:
moda bake shop, quilting bee blocks, swaps,
quilting, bindings & quilty pal gifts.

not to mention:
summer camp is about to start for fall football.
& i can't forget that devil i like to call laundry.

so please bear with me.
i missed yall.

and for those inquiring minds:
fabric in pic=mill house inn by fig tree quilts for moda.
{thanks again lani for sending it to me!!!}

p.s. if you are a scrapbooking peep, check out this giveaway.

Pin It!

21 comments:

Stacey said...

first comment, yay!!!

WELCOME BACK WEINER!!




missed ya, and now i will stop teasing!!!!


just want to show you how much you missed me!!

Sherri said...

Yes, welcome back...definitely missed your fun posts! And Mill House Inn...yummy!

Cristin said...

Isn't vacation exhausting?? But so worth it :-) Our annual vacation to Norris Lake in TN is in two weeks - woot!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

there you go flashing your fabric around again.. who do you think you are?? so glad to have you home!!! no go back to binding.. :-P

The Quilt Shoppe said...

Welcome Home! So glad you're back. And, yes, that fabric is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Pat said...

Glad you are back safe and sound and had such a good time!

Feedsack Fantasy said...

You are right. Vacations create the need for another when you return. Glad you had a good time. TTFN ~Marydon

Karen said...

HI R, glad you're back. Can't wait to see all of your pics;) It might sound wierd...but I love to do laundry;) My kids think I'm nuts, but whenever I go on vacation visit them, there's always a big pile of laundry waiting for me;)...how thoughtful of them;);)

dotti white said...

We missed you! I was wondering if the South was going to survive the vacation! :) Vacations like that are exhausting, though! I love the Mill House Inn...can't wait for it to come out! Have an awesome day!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to have you home! Now, can we see pics please? ;)

Kritta22 said...

Did you catch that??

She said Weiner again!!! LOL

that word makes me giggle!

Rebecca said...

Rachel~
Just wanted to thank you for posting about my giveaway, very sweet of you :)
I really enjoy reading your blog, and those mill house inn fabrics are beautiful!
Have a great day!

Terriaw said...

Welcome home, Rachel! I bet it feels good to be home, even though there are more chores now. Can't wait to hear more about your trip and your newest sewing projects.

QuiltNut Creations said...

yummy fabric Rachel!

welcome home

wishes, true and kind said...

Yea! Welcome back!

Kim Brackett said...

Glad you're back! Your machine probably missed you, too!

Dαndαrα Reis. said...

I an doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro I need help of all people of good heart,you cam donate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandar on your donation to be made by carta(correspondencia). Oara donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com ,Make a stream of donations and you will abençoar. Quem GD gives to the poor lends to GOOD. Visit to my blogs; Eulucinha.blogspot.com ,i agradecida. Que GOOD bless uns all.

Candace said...

Welcome back, Rachel - sounds like you had a great trip!
Cheers!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

can i have the fabric... pretty please???

Amanda Jean said...

i always miss my machine when i'm on vacation, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel,
Thank you for stopping by the shop in Summerville enjoyed your family and visit. Nothing better than the south in the summer...

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...