SO lucky.

15 June 2009

so i got this little beauty in the mail from miss sherri!!!
isn't is friggin' amazing???

1st: it's SO made with cotton blossoms!!!
2nd: it's SO rachelish!!!
3rd: the quilting is SO darn cute!!!
and 4th: it's cotton blossoms people!!!

i absolutely ♥ it!!!

true story: {aka my dork moment.}
this was wrapped in white tissue paper...
i was tearing it open & as soon as i caught a glimpse of cotton blossoms...
my exact words were...
oh. my. heavens.
{and then i was crying because sherri put SO much thought into it.}
*end dork moment*

thank you, thank you, thank you sherri!!!
i will cherish it always & forever.
promise.

oh and my hubby gets an honorable mention.
why???
well because after my above mentioned dork moment, the hubby says to me:
"isn't that the same fabric that's in that little quilt over there???"
{over there=this tablerunner.}
hi-5 to my hubby who can spot my fav fabric of all time!!!
i think he's a keeper.
*wink*

okay and one more thing:
yall need to meet julie, who i really think is my long lost sister!!!
not. even. joking.
{she even called me today to check up on my sick kiddos. sweet huh???}
she posted her 1st tutorial and now she's having a giveaway.
so go introduce yourselves and show her some love!!!

Pin It!

28 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

Wow Rachel!!! Your new table runner is amazing! Recently I found myself thinking,"hmm, don't think I'd ever use one of those" but this one has got me rethinking!

Leslie said...

It's beautiful & you must be too 'cause it's obvious you are loved!

Rose said...

It is beautiful, love that quilting, you are "so lucky" hehe

Journeying Five said...

it is absolutely lovely, think i am liking the fabric!

Jodi Nelson said...

Awesome! How fantastic is that table runner. What a nice little package in the mail you go. LOVE the quilting. ooxx`jodi

dotti white said...

Rachel...you are sooooooo lucky, yes you are. Check out my post today because I was a lucky one, too! Take care and keep smiling!

Unknown said...

Definately dork moments allowed , it is just lovely !

Karen said...

Rachel, you are one lucky girl;) A table runner in a fav fab and a husband that can recognize it;)

a good yarn said...

Such a charming table runner - wonderful quilting design. Lucky you!

Ann :)

Micki said...

Your table runner is so pretty Rachel. Love it!
Micki

Pat said...

What a great runner! I hope the kiddos are doing better...missed you on your blog lately.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

super cute runner.. and thanks for all the love and sending ppl my way.. ;-)

Stacey said...

so pretty, yep that line is one of my faves also!!! glad your kids are better, i am getting ready to crash the dr's office, if not then the er, my 3 young ones are sick, and my 7yo dd has a ear infection, she was up all night crying it hurts, (she's always had ear problems, she knows) wish me luck!!
i cannot wait until i receive a handmade gift from my friend!!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

the table runner is so great!

Terriaw said...

How lucky to have such a wonderful friend! Your new table runner is beautiful, even more so because Sherri made it!

Robin said...

oh my! what a lovely surprise! It is beautiful....btw, I have finished all four books and can't wait until november 20th! : )

Kelly O. said...

I just ordered a cotton blossoms layer cake. can.NOT.WAIT.to get it!!! Especially after seeing THIS! Lucky girl

Sherri said...

So glad you liked it...and yes your husband is definitely a keeper if he can recognize fabric lines!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

It is so cute. Sherri is a delight isn't she. She's actually such a nice and talented girl and I'm so glad she is my friend.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i love you. seriously!

Dawn said...

Yea for you!! That was nice of Sherri.

Unknown said...

You are so lucky! Sherri is great and your hubby is receiving a virtual hi-5 from me! Way to go!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

You are one lucky lady!

Jacque. said...

Beautiful runner. Keep the husband. Hope all is well.

Lauren said...

Aw I love Sherri! And I love that table runner!!
BTW- the cupcakes look delish.. I might like the computer screen!

Unknown said...

What a sweet gift! I have a quilt made from Cotton Blossoms that a very dear friend made for my birthday this year. The runner is very pretty, I know you will enjoy using it.

Camille said...

ha ha... you crack me up!! Think I can get sherri to send me one? The quilting is amazing!

Two thumbs up over here for the hubby. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Amanda Jean said...

how sweet of sherri to send you that gorgeous table runner! and your husband sounds like a keeper. for sure!!!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...