dear santa...

11 June 2009

dear santa...
i know it's only june, but i've been a real good girl.
all i really want for christmas is to be in the fig tree club.
{like i might die without it.}

i was just saying to myself the other day,
"wouldn't it be nice for santa to warm up to a nice fig tree quilt
while he has his milk & cookies???"
i just know it would make you the jolliest soul EVER.

and because i like to make things easier for you santa,
i have found 2 wonderful ladies that can help you out with this.
elf kimberly of fat quarter shop & elf lani of the quilt shoppe.
i know that either one will be at the ready for you!!!

p.s. rumor has it that all the nice girls are gonna want this too.
so please, please, please sign me up santa.
{i'll even upgrade that milk to hot cocoa with a candy cane. promise.}

Pin It!

14 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

stop posting these! i want them ALLLLLLLL lol

V and Co. said...

i know rachel i know. me too.

The Quilt Shoppe said...

Hmmmmm .... being as I'm one of the special elves, it looks like I have a little work to do :)

Journeying Five said...

hope santa is good at taking hints! looks like fun fabric!

a good yarn said...

You are way too much! I'm lusting after Minick & Simpsons new fabric line Wiscasset. (wipes drool from side of mouth) ...Ann :)

Kritta22 said...

For my birthday, I'm signing my self up for the fat quarter club. It was on my list last year with no success so I'm taking charge!

Stacey said...

you are hilarious!!!

Stacey said...

oh, ask santa to share the love!!

Unknown said...

Sounds great to me, now I am sending positive thoughts to Santa as well! Good Luck! Oh, but don't forget to leave chocolate chip cookies too!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

ha!.. you totally crack me up... unstrap the kids and let them run a lemonade stand all summer and i'll sure they will make enough to cover it...lol

Feedsack Fantasy said...

What a clever writing ... darling!
TTFN ~ Marydon

Kelly O. said...

at the bottom of your letter can you put in a good word for me?
Since you have an in with Santa and all...:)

dotti white said...

You are soooooooo cute! I feel the same way! Have an awesome weekend!

Jocelynilla said...

LOL you're hilarious! But yes, in all sincerity, we'll make sure Santa checks his FQS list twice for your name on the Fig Tree Nice Girls list. :)

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...