*yawn*

05 March 2009

i. am. SO. tired.
so tired that i was drifting off while i waited for the pic to upload.

here are some quick details from today:
me & melanie giggled at fancy. {alot.}
i got to meet lisa. {fun.}
i dealt with a overflowing toilet. {not fun.}
i answered a million emails. {okay more like 50ish.}
i worked on 2 cottage quilting bee blocks. {for viv & nettie}
{i know i'm leaving something else out.}
and of course the normal mommy/wifey stuff.

so i'm beat.
and this is me saying...goodnight yall.

p.s. only 16 more days until twilight comes out on dvd!!!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I heart Fancy too!! So cute!

How come you didn't answer my email?? :)

Just kidding I can wait!

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Sounds like my day! Hope you had a good nights sleep!

Donna said...

"Yawn" indeed ... when I posted at 11:27 p.m. last night and dragged myself to bed, I didn't expect that four bloggers I follow would have posted even later. (Of course,if you're in Australia, what time would it have been?) And here we are ... brand new day! Make yours a great one!

Purple and Paisley said...

squeak, squeak, twitch, twitch...that's fancy giggling back at you, melanie! ☺

p.s. if mommy luvs you, she will get you a real live bunny for easter, too...

Thimbleanna said...

Fancy is going to be a BlogStar -- I can just tell it LOL! Hope you got some rest!

And T's comment cracked me up! Guess you're going to have to run out and get a bunny now LOL!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Pretty fabs you got there. Stop yawning could ya?

Pat said...

Yeah...stop yawning..I'm reading this in the middle of the day and it's making me tired.

Tacha said...

Blocked toilet does not sound like fun!

Nanette Merrill said...

Loving the fabric.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...