yayyy.

10 December 2008

i'm excited!!!
why???
well my bestest gal pal {mandie} and her hubby {jimmy} are coming over tonight!!!
yayyy!!!

with both of our hubby's working retail and her teaching at the college...
we can't EVER get all 4 of us together!!!
i know...isn't that horrible???

well tonight's the night!!!
all four of us together!!!
just us friends!!!


so all of us will be jolly.
we'll eat good food.
my kids will see aunt mandie & uncle jimmy.
our hubby's will be able to talk hubbyish things.
manders & i will end up on my couch watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s
now that just sounds like the perfect evening to me.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I am a Friends addict as well! I just can't get enough of them and quote the show a lot with my sister and friend. I finally got my husband to watch my DVDs (so now when I quote he knows what I am talking about). We are slowly making our way through them. I think we are finally on season 10. I don't even know how many times I have watched all of them...a lot!!

Have fun with your Friends and your friends!!

DAWNIE said...

Hi Rachel,
hope you enjoyed your night with your friends. Such a good thing having time out with your friends.
p.s. can see that you have sent your Secret Santa - cant wait to see what you ended up making

Anonymous said...

Rach,

I love you! You are good medicine for my heart! How did I get so lucky to have you as a best friend??? Thanks for everything.

All my love (and peach pie),
Manders
xoxoxoxoxo

P.S. "Ken Adams!!!!!"

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I hope you had a great time with your friends.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...