a confession.

05 October 2008

my name is rachel.
and i'm addicted to twilight.

i really wasn't kidding when i 'mentioned' it in my previous post.
lol.

i these books like crazy.
and i'm DYING for the movie to come out!!!
{once again see the countdown widget at the bottom of this blog!!!}

so are any of yall twilight fans???
i gotta know!!!

i can't be the only twilight obsessed dork in blogland.
{and i mean that with love.}

to find out more about the books...go here.
to find out more about the movie...go here.

and if you haven't read the books:
go directly to bookstore.
do not pass GO.
do not collect $200.

update: i woke up this morning {october 6th} and guess what i found...
pat sloan picked twilight as our october book for her book club!!!
does it get any better than that??? seriously??? tehehe.
see for yourself here.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Rachel meet busty larue http://bustylaruesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/. She's your compadre. I keep thinking I want to read the books and then I think - I don't need another addiction!

Nanette Merrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie P. said...

Glad to see you are back. You have been very busy. Your house looks very festive. I am so glad you had a great time with your mother.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...