baby sam turns one.

01 September 2008


well here is mister sam.
sam i am.
:D
{my 2nd youngest nephew.}
today is offically his 1st birthday.

happy birthday samuel.
♥ auntie rachel

last night we had a grand time at his birthday party.
and he seemed to love his quilt.
{yayyy.}

trying to take his picture on {or with} his quilt was the hardest part.
he's quick.
lol.






this was a quilt i completed for my summer stash challenge.
hosted by eileen & ulla.
{thanks yall.}

oh and the 'naked' pictures were taken after his cake!
hahaha.

gotta run.

p.s. seeing that it's september 1st...
there's only 21 days until my 26th birthday!!!
{and momma will be here in '22 and a wake up'}
sweet.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

what a handsome little dude! And I have to say that quilt turned out gorgeous! I love the white with those pinwheels.. and the border is so nice too. Great job, and i'mglad you joined us in the summer stash. Make sure you switch the badge.. I did send you the new one, didn't I?

sewtakeahike said...

he's a cutie Aunt Rachel! Love the quilt you made for him!

Linda said...

The quilt is absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday Sam! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sam! What a little cutie pie!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...