for the wallace in me

28 June 2008

so i was given info about a competition for quilters with scottish connections or a love for scotland. how fun is that??? fun...real fun!!!

i have a little more irish heritage then i do scottish, but this is for the wallace in me.
:O)

entry is open to ALL quilters, no matter the skill level, from anywhere in the world. 25 quilts will be chosen to go 'home' to scotland {how awesome is that???} to be showcased at the 2009 loch lomond quilt show. {not to mention appear in a special book called 'homecoming quilts'}

check out the link and let me know if yall will be entering. i know i am.

http://www.homecomingquilts.com/

Pin It!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea!

I'm on the Summer Stash Challenge too and thought I'd pop over and say hi.

I love the deep purple colour you chose. I'm a big fan of Autumn and crows too. I've got an Autumn Quilt on the go at the moment -seriously advanced for me (I'm just a beginner) so I haven't yet got a move on with it- trying to edge another quilt and get my head screwed on straight. :-) Well I can hope.

Best Wishes,
Melanie

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...