patisserie=mouth watering.

02 April 2009


is your mouth watering yet???

i won all this from joanna of fig tree quilts!!!
yes THE joanna!!!
{i know...exciting!!!}

patisserie is absolutely mouth watering.
i highly recommend yall get some, like today!!!

now the biggest decision i have to make is...
do i use this honey bun to make one of the patterns she sent me???
...OR...
do i throw caution to the wind and just play with it???
{and buy another honey bun for that above said pattern. tehehe.}

p.s. i've had this for about a week, but i'm a loser and didn't post it until now.
i know...bad rachel!!!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Sherri said...

Congrats to you!!! I sooo wanted to win that giveaway...because you know I'm addicted to Patisserie!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I have the charm pack and LOVE it.

Thimbleanna said...

WooHoo! Congratulations Rachel!

Darci said...

That is such an awesome giveaway! Congrats!!!I would probably want to play with it!

LauraJ said...

oh my goodness! Love that song you have in the background. I meet very few Steve Earle fans! I was introduced to his music by an old boyfriend long ago.
Hi!

Unknown said...

Do both, find time.

erica e said...

oh, lucky, lucky you! what a great thing to win. have fun playing!

Micki said...

Congrats on the giveaway! What a wonderful prize!
Micki

Shabby Raggy Roses said...

How lucky are you Rachel! Can't help you with the 'Jelly Roll problem' though...I'd probably be in the same situation. Can't wait to see what you decide to do!
Best wishes,
Jenelle

Val said...

What a great win! Congratulations Rachel. Can't wait to see what you do with that yummy stuff.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...