murder she wrote quilted.

08 April 2009


well...i'm dead.
definitely dead.

remember how i told yall i was a target???
well my weapon came...and you're looking at it.

i guess it's not too bad to be assassinated by a quilt.
especially when it looks like this!!!

natalie, who i thought was my friend, killed me.
i even let her in my bee inspired group and everything.
and what do i get in return?!?!
killed...without mercy.
thanks alot natalie.
hahaha.

and i bet she thought that cute little smiley face on the label was gonna cushion the blow!!!
well...it DID...tehehe.

i was glad to die at the {quilty} hands of natalie though.
she already knew my irishy taste and that i ♥ pinwheels!!!
thanks natalie...you rock my socks off chicka.

even though i'm deader than dead, my weapon is still in transit to my target.
and that ladies & gentlemen...is how i roll.

Pin It!

12 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Death by orange! What a way to go.

Margi said...

LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it

so glad you had fun with the challenge!

margi

Thimbleanna said...

Well, what a way to go! My deepest condolences LOL!

Dionne said...

What a Fabulous way to meet a quilty end!
Cheers,
Dionne

Wendy said...

Well there are worst things that can happen in quilting. I'd say your table runner is fantastic way to be murdered...LOL

Pat said...

VERY attractive runner!

Jodi Nelson said...

Love it! The colors are fabulous!

a good yarn said...

Gracious in the face of defeat.

Happy Easter...Ann :)

Kritta22 said...

Oh that whole thing is sooo fun!

Lindsey said...

Gosh that's gorgeous!....yes I'd be dead too! You lucky duck!

Qubie said...

Yes, a great way to die. Love the quilt. Would look great on my quilt room wall. hehe

Des said...

Condolances. That sounds like such a great idea....death by quitling.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...