where???

08 August 2008

where do you buy your fabrics???
your fat quarters???
your books???
your patterns???

my favorite places include:
the fat quarter shop {here}
connecting threads {here}
pat sloan {here}
quilts & kreations {3 houses down from me}
and of course at quilt shows!!!

speaking of quilt shows:
ohio outdoor quilt festival is tomorrow!!!
yayyy.
check it out here.

so where do you shop???
it's okay to spill the beans.
inquiring minds want to know.
:D

oh. guess what!!!
i won my 1st giveaway. yayyy.
it's a SUPER cute ribbons & tags baby blanket from shannon.
{and i know just the baby it's going too!!!}

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lori said...

I buy most of my fabric at local quilt shops. In fact, I just went and bought more fabric and a book at one of my favorites this morning, Sew many Antiques, Pearl City, IL Honest though, I really just went to browse. However, a few dollars later, I'm back home with another new project.

Eileen said...

I hope you show some highlights from that outdoor quilt show! Wish I was going!

Fer said...

I'll use Keepsake Quilters, Hancock's of Paducah and a few Etsy shops. I find that buying direct from America is a lot cheaper than from my local quilt shop here in Australia - although I do like to support them also.

Have fun at the show! I like the new layout too.

Anonymous said...

As a self-confessed fabric-aholic, I buy my fabric, books and such wherever I can find it-lol.

Seriously, mostly quilt shoppes and rarely on line.

Anonymous said...

online (fatquartershop, quiltbooks and a place here in Australia), sometimes eBay for jellyrolls or layer cakes. Mostly quilt stores.

Sherry said...

I'm green with envy for all the American shops--but I'm also a real true 'green' scrapper who does most cotton fabric shopping at the local thrift shop. Meaning I spend my nights ripping out seams. Also equilter.com is a good source!

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...