epilogue.

05 February 2014

epilogue quilt.
in a continuing effort to document all of my quilt making over the past couple of years,
i'm going to share all of the quilts from my book, quilts made with love.
my goal is to share one quilt a day.

today's quilt is epilogue.
for anyone struggling with addiction, depression, or a disorder, small gestures - like this quilt - can mean a lot.

quilt stats:
size = 55 1/2" x 55 1/2"
fabric = hyperreal garden and oval elements for art gallery
piecing = jennifer blosser
quilting = darla padilla
pattern = epilogue from quilts made with love

no matter what the reasoning, this is a fun quilt to make. (and give!)

xo, rachel

Pin It!

4 comments:

kimberlier said...

thanks for sharing your quilts. So many amazing ones- it's hard to say for sure, but i think this one might be my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Love this design. Can you tell me where it's from?

Jennifer said...

I have literally fallen in love with all your quilt designs! So glad you shared them. I ordered your book yesterday and I can't wait for it to arrive! Thanks again for such wonderful posts!

Bennett and Graves said...

I just realized the comments you have been making with each one about giving quilts as comfort to others. So thoughtful, and so true. I'm finishing up a little zig zag quilt for our guild's support of Project Linus. Instead of just children's designs, which are so often the focus, I lean towards something an older kid might enjoy while stuck in a hospital bed too.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...