friday the 13th.

13 February 2009

i know how yall ♥ sneak peaks...cough cough...
so here's a sneak peak at the blocks i made for the spring 2009 quilt block swap.
they are all set and ready to be mailed to oklahoma.


i played in some cotton blossoms fabric today!!!
more on that later.
promise.

and because i just HAD to...yes HAD to...i made THIS.
{a rice bag foot warmer.}
yall should make one...like now.
it took me less than 20 minutes to make mine!!!
{and i ♥ this fabric.}
the hubby is already asking me to make more!!!
you can use these bad boys on your feet, shoulders, and even your cramping tummy.
thanks vanessa!!!
you. are. amazing.

oh and my hubby let me sleep in this morning.
sweet huh???
yeah i thought so too!!!

so that was my friday the 13th.
and now we are watching top gun.
{oh yeah...i just said top gun!!!}
we are SO cool we have it on blue ray.
*que the guys in the bar singing you've lost that lovin feelin'*

Pin It!

8 comments:

Annmarie said...

Rachel - I feel like a dummy but I can't find any other place to contact you so I'm leaving a comment here. I can't figure out how to do a post on the Calendar Challenge site. I've done 2 in the past but see no way to do one now. Help! annmarie (tegens@charter.net)

Kritta22 said...

You can be my wingman, anytime. S**t, you can be mine!! (Top gun)

I already have a rice bag...I use it for my cramps. It's the perfect weight! And it stays warm forever.

Do you hear Christmas presents?? Shhh, it's what my family is getting.

I love your fabric. Can I just move it with you?

Unknown said...

That foot warmer sounds terrific. My feet are always cold. Who could think of anything better than watching Top Gun? Well maybe a few things

V and Co. said...

ha! perfect and thanks for the link! oh and i'm playing with cotton blossom over here too!

Deanna said...

TOP GUN!! we have it in our dvd library and would you believe we watched it last night also!! great minds!

a good yarn said...

Cute tootsies!...Ann :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

i just got the cotton blossoms layer cake and can't wait to play with it!

lots of fun great stuff!!

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

You wouldn't be demoing that foot warmer if you didn't have that great pedicure!;0) Seriously, I have one and I use it all the time. I have sinus problems. When I start to feel a problem I warm that thing in the microwave and I am feeling better in a hurry.

related posts plugin for wordpress, blogger...